Raj Upadya, DMD
Friday, September 9, 2011
Dr. Golden’s 1 Bagel Hands On
Washington Twp, NJ
Do you feel like you are working too hard, making too little and struggling to find new patients? What if you already had all the patients you ever needed, and didn’t need to worry about increasing your external marketing budget? What if you could spend less time at the office, and take home more income?!
- Learn the most undertreated teeth in dentistry, and why you may already have a practice filled with them
- Learn the steps of performing a complete exam that will directly increase the amount of dentistry that you diagnose and can produce
- Learn which diagnostic records and photographs are absolutely crucial to any treatment plan
- Learn the signs of occlusal instability
- Learn which TMJs are stable to restore, and which to avoid at all costs
- Learn how to stabilize a dentition, and even provide full mouth reconstructions, on a budget, in any economy
- Understand what centric relation is, what it is not, and how it can make or break your day
- Learn how diagnosing occlusal disease can directly affect your bottom line
- Learn how to reduce your prep time for cosmetic dentistry, and minimize your chance of lab remakes
- Learn when you should prep for a veneer, and when you should actually prep for a crown
Once you have seen the endless possibility of untreated dentistry in your existing patients, they will become your “new” patients, providing a never-ending flow straight from the hygiene operatory into your chair. The result? More dentistry than you can possibly treat, potentially doubling your production with little to no outlay, freeing you from the binds of the office for your own pursuits!!