This dental seminar is the recommended first step in our dental seminars continuing education. As the foundational seminar in the “Concept of Complete Dentistry® Series,” you will learn the timeless message that good, esthetic and complete dentistry must begin with a thorough understanding of dental occlusion and the functions of the masticatory system.
The cornerstone of The Dawson Academy philosophy is a comprehensive understanding of how the TM joint, muscles, proprioceptive input, lower anterior teeth, upper anterior teeth, lower posterior teeth and upper posterior teeth are designed to function in harmony with one another.
Regardless of the latest trends in techniques or materials, these principles will remain the foundation of quality and complete dentistry. You will gain an insight and understanding that will change not only how you practice, but your enjoyment of the practice, as well.
We urge you to do what over 40,000 of your fellow dental professionals have already done. Come join us and start your journey along this proven path to success.
- A scientifically based, practical approach to occlusal management in everyday practice.
- The 10 factors critical to a stable occlusion and how applying them results in long-term success of your general and cosmetic cases.
- How to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability.
- An examination process that gets the esthetically driven patient to care about the functional implications critical to long-term success.
- How to know precisely where teeth need to go for veneers, crowns, and implant supported restorations.
- When it is safe to open vertical and when not to do so.
- Why porcelain chips and breaks and how to eliminate breakage from your practice.
- Step by step processes utilizing checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning.
- How to efficiently take the necessary diagnostic records for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
- A thorough examination process and how to implement it in your practice.
- How understanding occlusion saves you time, increases profitability and reduces stress.
Class Hours: Day 1 & 2 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 3 – 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tuition: $1,695 per doctor or technician
CE Credits: 19
Instructors: John Cranham, DDS Peter E. Dawson, DDS
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians
NEW LOCATION: TORONTO
Friday, January 16 - January 17, 2015
Hilton TorontoView Schedule
Thursday, February 12 - February 14, 2015
Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand KeyView Schedule
Thursday, June 18 - June 20, 2015
Mountain West Dental Institute in Denver, COView Schedule
Thursday, October 15 - October 17, 2015
Hilton St. Petersburg, FLView Schedule
Hear What Past Attendees Say About This Course
This course is the best money I have spent on any continuing education ever, and I look forward to completing the curriculum and making dentistry fun and predictable.
This course is a “must do” for every dentist. Extremely logical and organized. After 28 years of practice, I am very happy I did it!
This course is not a gimmick. It is a philosophy and standard of care that will change the way I practice for my whole career. It says that everyone is entitled to a complete exam and the work we do should be predictable and last.
Excellent course! I think everyone should take it within one-two years of graduating. In dental school, you learn these concepts but you don’t learn how they all connect. This course not only connected the concepts for me, it gave me a system & confidence to implement them in practice. No more guess & pray!
The Dawson Academy is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Dawson Academy designates this activity for 19 credit hours continuing education credits.