Despite different obstacles, such as debt, time, and life events, our students share how glad they are that they made the commitment and investment in their learning.
Watch to this preview of Functional Occlusion – From TMJ to Smile Design where Dr. Peter Dawson introduces the 10 Factors to Masticatory System Harmony
Attending Functional Occlusion – From TMJ to Smile Design
What You Will Learn
- A scientifically based, practical approach to occlusal management in everyday practice.
- The 10 factors critical to a stable occlusion and how applying them results in long-term success of your general and cosmetic cases.
- How to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability.
- An examination process that gets the esthetically driven patient to care about the functional implications critical to long-term success.
- How to know precisely where teeth need to go for veneers, crowns, and implant supported restorations.
- When it is safe to open vertical and when not to do so.
- Why porcelain chips and breaks and how to eliminate breakage from your practice.
- Step by step processes utilizing checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning.
- How to efficiently take the necessary diagnostic records for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
- A thorough examination process and how to implement it in your practice.
- How understanding occlusion saves you time, increases profitability and reduces stress.
October 10-12, 2013 Tradewinds Island Grand Resort, St. Pete Beach, Florida
February 6-8, 2014 Marriott Suites on Sand Key, Clearwater Beach, Florida
May 8-10, 2014 Mountain West Dental Institute, Denver, Colorado*
October 16-18, 2014 Tradewinds Island Grand Resort, St. Pete Beach, Florida
November 13-15, 2014 Sybron Learning Center, Anaheim, California*
* Dr. Dawson will not be instructing at the Colorado or California locations
For more information, click here.