All-on-four treatment is some of the most challenging, complex dentistry we can do. In this presentation, we will look at the critical information that must be known to have a successful outcome. Special emphasis will be placed on visualizing optimum tooth position, from an esthetic as well as a functional perspective, in both an analog and digital format.
Virtual implant placement, and surgical guide design will be discussed to ensure optimal implant placement, and optimum design of the prosthesis. You will also learn the most common ways these cases fail, to decrease the chance of that happening to you.
- List the critical esthetic and functional factors that must be visualized during case planning.
- Distinguish how to design a stable occlusion for an All-On-Four implant prosthesis, and how this differs from teeth.
- Identify the various ways to do virtual implant placement and design a surgical guide.
- Determine when to make the decision to immediately load a case, and which cases should be placed in a denture first.
- Apply three different step-by-step protocols to successfully load an All-On-Four/Five/Six case.
- Breakdown the different ways these cases fail, and how to avoid them.
Instructors: Dr. John Cranham
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Lab Technicians
CE Credits: 7
CE Codes: #690 (4L), #310 (1L), #180 (1L), #780 (1L)
Class Date: Friday, November 13, 2020
Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT