Purchase your recording of this live stream today and get 30-day access to attend and claim CE.
Periodontal surgery can be simple if you know the proper techniques. Every general practitioner can make a difference in his/her practice by learning some simple procedures. During this one day live stream, you will learn step by step procedures in many different cases, beginning with how to manage an extraction socket, immediate implant placement, covering recession, crown lengthening, and soft tissue grafts around teeth and implants. In all these situations, you will be able to achieve beautiful results.
Videos from live surgery will help you to better understand the requirements for success. Different approaches to the procedures that you already know will be offered. Do not be afraid to do simple surgeries that will change the quality of your restorative work – patients will appreciate that you can meet their needs inside your practice.
- Describe the steps to manage an extraction socket
- Explain the process for an immediate implant placement
- Summarize the technique and steps to cover the recession
- Recite the crown lengthening process following the steps presented
- Review the step by step procedure for soft tissue graft around implants and teeth
Instructors: Dr. Przemysław Stankowski
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Lab Technicians
CE Credits: 7
CE Codes: #490 (7L)
Class Date: Friday, December 18th, 2020
Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT