May 6 – 7, 2022
(Friday and Saturday)
Your starting point for predictable stress-free dentistry
Discover how to combine the fundamentals of functional occlusion to yield predictable esthetic dentistry that places practices within the top percentiles in their communities. You will understand the protocols for success following our founding occlusal principles with added focus on digital workflows and practice implementation in this course. Students will be given practical advice on becoming less insurance dependent to boost their bottom line. Register now!
- Visualize the journey from an insurance-focused level of care to a patient-focused, health-oriented model
- Discover why the most productive practices only need 10-12 new patients per month
- Convert the dental practice to fee-for-service with ease and predictability
- Motivate patients towards a higher level of health to ethically boost productivity per hour
- Identify the 11 factors critical to a stable occlusion resulting in the long-term success of general and cosmetic cases
- Gain confidence in diagnosing TMD-related issues and how to provide appropriate, successful orthotic/splint therapy
- Understand the treatment planning relationship between the face, airway, and bite and how to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability
- Eliminate porcelain chips and breakage, and uncover how these issues can erode profitability more than dentists realize
- Determine tooth positioning for orthodontics, veneers, crowns, or implant-supported restorations
- Utilize checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning
- Define a thorough examination process and how to implement in practice by employing diagnostic records for complete diagnosis and treatment planning
- Recognize how designing a stable, minimal-stress occlusion on teeth or implants saves time, increases profitability, and reduces stress
About Dr. Hess
Climb to the Top
Please contact The Dawson Academy at 1.800.952.2178 for full details.
The Dawson Academy is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Dawson Academy designates this activity for 16 credit hours continuing education credits.