Invisalign® Essentials Workshop for Complete Dentists
This hands-on course provides a step-by-step road map to implement Invisalign® as an orthodontic remedy for occlusal disease. Learn how to use Invisalign® (and related technologies) in a predictable manner to directly correct those disorders, as well as sleep breathing disorders, or to set up ideal esthetic outcomes.
Participants will discover how classic Dawson principles are maintained within Invisalign®’s ClinCheck Pro® software, and will adjust several different case types to ensure complete understanding of the material presented.
This course includes lectures and hands-on exercises to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to return home and implement Invisalign® in your practice on Monday morning.
(Limited to 20 dentists. Dentists are required to bring a portable computer with ClinCheck Pro® pre-installed – instructions will be provided).
Course Size: 20
- Demonstrate how to add Invisalign to a Complete Dental Practice
- Clarify case selection to simplify your progress
- Discuss the records process for optimal Invisalign workflow
- Determine the biomechanics of aligner orthodontics to determine what will work best for you
- Incorporate ClinCheck Pro® tools and workflow to get what you want executed correctly
- Create an Invisalign Progress checklist to adequately monitor patients
- Review current adjuncts to open even more possibilities of Invisalign cases
- Discuss Finishing, Retention, Troubleshooting and Collaborating with Orthodontists