Once you learn to see the mouth with super-powered eyes, you can’t un-see it. In today’s climate of declining health and impersonalized sick care, we are invited to an enormous opportunity. While we help identify illnesses related to obesity, insulin resistance, arterial disease, sleep-disordered breathing & bacterial/viral/fungal challenges, poly-pharmacology, food sensitivities, and the like, we can change the entire trajectory of a person’s life… and earn the right to complete their dentistry.
By helping stabilize systemic illness, we can protect our dentistry, earn health-valuing patient referrals, escalate referrals from the medical community and become the talk of your own town. Learn to take your entire team on a journey that will change your life and theirs.
Course Size: 80
- Learn how to identify 120 documented systemic oral disease connections
- Inspire your patients and team members by saving lives while you create
- Discover how to drastically increase health valuing new patients
- Significantly improve your clinical case acceptance, revenue and profitability
- Drastically expand your co-referral relationships with the medical community
- Become the Total Health Dental Practice of distinction in your community
Target Audience: General Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Business Team Members
CE Credits: 16
CE Codes: TBD
Class Hours: Day 1 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Day 2 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuition: $895/dentists and $495/team members
Instructor: Susan Maples, DDS
Recommended Prerequisite: none