Original Air Date: 087/16/2021
The etiology of temporomandibular disorder (TMD) is multifactorial. It’s crucial for the restorative dentist to recognize ‘why’ the patient is suffering from TMD during the treatment planning phase.
This dental CE live stream course is designed to review the relationship between the cervical vertebra and TMJ structure. Dr. Kim will demonstrate his practical method to recognize, diagnose, and treatment plan the cervical vertebra misalignment – TMD cases.
- Highlight the relationships between TMD and cervical vertebra
- Understand the anatomy of the cervical vertebra and its relationship to the TMJ complex
- Determine how to effectively recognize cervical vertebra misalignment in TMD cases from CBCT and clinical photos
- Utilize a practical workflow to collaborate with an upper cervical chiropractor
- Summarize key objectives during clinical case reviews
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Alex Kim
Recommended Prerequisite: None
There are no reviews yet.