Original Air Date: 04/16/2021
Helping patients in your practice who need or desire comprehensive care begins with a systematic approach to identifying and treating the various problems that arise. In this dental CE live stream course, you’ll learn how-to start delivering high quality, predictable results by following our Concepts of Complete Dentistry® utilizing systematic records gathering and treatment planning process with step-by-step checklists.
Join Associate Faculty Member, Dr. Shannon Johnson, and start discovering why and how Complete examinations and highly-productive treatment planning results in less burnout, increased profits, and successful outcomes. Students will be equipped to tackle more advanced occlusal cases by understanding what makes predictable dentistry profitable and rewarding for years to come. Dr. Johnson will also be explaining what a Complete Care practice looks like.
- Visualize a pathway to success after recapping The Dawson Academy’s Concepts of Complete Dentistry®
- Discover how a complete examination is crucial to your practice bottom line and how it positively changes your quality of life as a practitioner
- Demonstrate when and why to select MI versus CR as your jaw treatment position
- Interpret how advanced records gathering sets you up for case success
- How-to choose the right articulator for the best outcome
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Shannon Johnson
Recommended Prerequisite: None