About the course
Today, digital dentistry is growing by leaps and bounds. Finally, we have the ability to completely digitize our process from the Complete Examination all the way through to the restorative process. Special emphasis will be placed on how we capture the diagnostic data, mount in centric relation on a virtual articulator, and complete the diagnostic work-up.
You will see how we can equilibrate, move teeth, wax, and even simulate orthognathic surgery in a virtual world. This live streaming presentation is a must for any dentist that wants to learn how digital workflows can improve the predictability, profitability, and efficiency of their current dentistry. Joining Dr. Cranham will be Lee Culp, one of the most respected laboratory technicians in the world. He has devoted his professional life to the development of digital workflows.
- Discover how to scan, and capture the bite in centric relation
- Paraphrase how to mount on a virtual articulator – in literally minutes
- Exemplify equilibration on a virtual instrument, and do a virtual equilibration
- Perform a virtual diagnostic waxing from simple to altering the VDO
- Discover exciting new ways to print and mill provisional restorations, and communicate to the dental laboratory
- Discuss how these workflows integrate beautifully with implant dentistry
Instructors: Dr. John Cranham and Mr. Lee Culp, CDT
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Lab Technicians
CE Credits: 7
CE Codes: #780 (2L), #180 (1L), #610 (2L), #690 (2L)
Class Date: Friday, August 7, 2020
Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
Watch Dr. Cranham and Mr. Lee Culp’s webinar related to this course below!