Original Air Date: 11/18/2022
- Layering and Contouring — Techniques to use with building the restoration.
- The Perfected Contact — Establishing Ideal contacts especially in difficult situations.
- Quadrant Based Dentistry – How to properly sequence and restore multiple adjacent teeth.
- The Use of Flowable Resin – When and how flowable resin can be used to create an excellent marginal seal.
- Occlusal Adjustment and Anatomy – Final considerations with adjustment of the occlusion and specific anatomical features that will help make the restoration more successful.
- Layering and Contouring – Looking at the differences you should consider with layering anterior resin restorations (e.g. class 4 restoration) vs. posterior restorations.
- Lingual Shelf – Establishing the foundation for layering the restoration with a well-designed putty matrix.
- Creating Esthetic Anatomy – Building and contouring the anatomy (primary and secondary) needing to create natural looking restorations.
- Final Polishing – A look at polishing techniques that will help to create the final desired lustre for the restoration.
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Pio Modi