Original Air Date: 7/8/2022
- Extractions — Examine and learn how to perform different types of extractions, from simple to impacted wisdom teeth.
- Socket Preservation — Understanding how to perform a single tooth socket preservation.
- Crown Lengthening — Looking at and understanding crown lengthening procedures, from the posterior to the more complex esthetic zone.
- Suturing — A discussion of suturing priniciples along with looking at different types of suturing techniques and when they are applicable.
- Post-Operative Management — Understanding how to manage patients post-operatively to help with pain, swelling and overall success.
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Pio Modi, DDS