Original Air Date: 4/22/2022
- Understand how to communicate with the dental laboratory and surgeon to pre-plan the success of the case.
- Know what options are available to help develop an appropriate emergence profile
- Understand the scanning/ impression process
- How to determine and deliver the correct torque to various component screws.
- Understand the impact crown design has on tissue health, retrievability, and occlusal force.
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Jeff Scott, DMD
Recommended Prerequisite: None