Original Air Date: 3/4/2022
- Identifying signs and symptoms of occlusal disease –signs of instability
- Understanding Basic TMJ anatomy; why we use splints?
- Defining the importance of occlusal guidance principles
- Reviewing the Components of a complete examination
- How to use photography / IO scans to communicate with patients
- How and why do we record CR; why is it important?
- How to explain findings in “patient-friendly” words (simple English)
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Nicholas Rallis, DDS
Recommended Prerequisite: None