About the course
What’s stopping you from shaping your current general dentistry practice into the cosmetic practice of your dreams? This rapid-fire one day course intends to outline a blueprint to building the cosmetic practice you’ve always dreamed of having.
Attendees will expand their knowledge, and more importantly, their vision of how to transform their run of the mill neighborhood practice into a cosmetic practice for esthetic and elective care. All the way from the new patient experience to predictable procedures to marketing strategies, this could be the blueprint you’ve been searching for. Are you in?
- Develop your vision for a cosmetic dental practice
- Discover how to set yourself apart from the crowd
- Discuss the diagnostic data points and records that are needed prior to starting an anterior esthetic case.
- Recognize photography and its use for case acceptance
- Explain how to use a 6-step systematic treatment planning process for esthetic cases
- Ask the question, are you prepping too much or not enough?
- Analyze the 4 key steps to achieving predictable esthetic results
- Recall how to create exquisite provisionals
- Developing the Brand: Create a custom portfolio to use for website/social media marketing for the esthetic dental practice
- Managing Social Media: The How-To, The What-To and The When-To Post
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists,
CE Credits: 7
CE Codes: TBD
Class Date: Friday, June 12th
Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT