About the course
Why isn’t there a predictable, methodical approach to Repositioning teeth such as we have for Reshaping and Restoring?
This live stream, online-event truly outlines all the sequential steps to implement Invisalign® in the Complete Dentistry office. Attendees will raise their understanding of GP orthodontics to tackle more cases, obtain better results, and achieve increases of case acceptance and predictability. Let this one-day experience show you how moving teeth can move your practice more than you can imagine!
- Explain how to add Invisalign to a Complete Dental Practice
- Clarify case selection to simplify your progress
- Discuss the records process for optimal Invisalign® workflow
- Determine the biomechanics of aligner orthodontics to determine what will work best for you
- Incorporate ClinCheck Pro tools and workflow to get what you want executed correctly
- Create an Invisalign® Progress checklist to adequately monitor patients
- Review current adjuncts to open even more possibilities of Invisalign® cases
- Discuss Finishing, Retention, Troubleshooting and Collaborating with Orthodontists
Instructors: Drs. Andrew Reingold and John Cranham
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Lab Technicians
CE Credits: 7
CE Codes: #370 (7L)
Class Date: Friday, July 17th, 2020
Class Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
Watch Dr. Reingold’s webinar related to this course below!