1. Break into groups of 3 or 4 and answer the following questions:
a.) What are the basic requirements of a stable occlusion?
b.) What is the specific requirement of occlusal stability that will be lacking, if we don’t begin in centric relation?
c.) In one paragraph have you group list the reasons for when and why you would use Centric Relation. Then list the clinical indications when you would use the patient’s MI.
d.) Lastly, when would you use a treatment position?
2. Share the input from each group with the entire membership.
3. Show video segment through 19min 23sec which is theory.
4. Reform the groups and review the answers to the questions discussed prior to viewing the video. Are the any different answers? Share with the entire group.
5. Remaining in the groups, share some success stories with patients you restored in CR and some cases you now wish you had restored in CR.
6. Show remaining video which is patient case examples.
7. Close with final comments from the group-make a list of what they learned, what they will start doing, what they will stop doing.