At The Dawson Academy, we are committed to creating a community of learned dental professionals who explore possibilities, share experiences and exchange ideas and knowledge – to benefit patients and advance dentistry. Out of this commitment, the Dawson Alumni Association was created.
Favorite Member Benefits
As a member of the Dawson Alumni Association, you will receive a 12-karat gold Dawson Academy lapel pin as a symbol of your commitment to “complete dentistry.”
You will be able to attend monthly live webinars where listeners can speak to members of our faculty directly on a regular basis on the Web. Preview a previous webinar below:
Other past webinars available for viewing include: How to Offer Complete Care to Every Patient and Centric Relation: Find. Verify. Record. Communicate
“Find a Dawson Dentist” website exclusively lists our alumni members and provides patient education. Every alumni member receives a general listing, which includes their name, phone number and address. The listings will be prioritized by the three levels of membership. The Dawson Academy will continually promote this website to patients seeking comprehensive care through various advertising efforts.
Annual Alumni Retreat
Our alumni also enjoy attending our annual retreat for fellowship and continued learning.
In case you didn’t attend the 2012 Alumni Retreat, here’s what you missed:
All Member Benefits at a Glance
- Dawson Academy Lapel Pin
- Dawson Live Webinars NEW!
- Dawson Academy lapel pin
- Alumni message boards
- Invitation to the Annual Retreat NEW!
- Advanced registration for all courses
- Listing on the ‘Find A Dawson Dentist’ website NEW!
- A letter from Dr. Peter Dawson congratulating you on your commitment to excellence
- Press release for your practice highlighting your education at The Dawson Academy
- Website copy explaining your mission and philosophy as a Dawson Trained Dentist
- Survey results from 20,000 patients that identify the top five areas in a dental practice
- A patient welcome letter explaining your skills and how Complete Dentistry serves them best
- 40% tuition savings on lectures previously attended
- 10% off all bookstore purchases*
* Peter Dawson’s textbook Functional Occlusion: From TMJ to Smile Design is not eligible for discount.
For a description of each benefit, click here.
Join Today for $299/year
In order to take advantage of this membership, simply fill out the membership form and mail or fax it to us, call us at 800.952.2178, or sign up online now. Upon registration, you will be mailed your materials and membership information. Memberships are valid for one year from date of entry.