• In 1997, he graduated from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Department of Dentistry.
• From 2000 to 2002, he attended a postgraduate program of implantology at Branemark Clinic Gothenburg ,Vasteras Central Hospital ,Central Hospital in Halmstad,University of Umea and Vasteras Central Hospital in Sweden.
• In 2004, he participated in a two years postgraduate program in periodontics and dental implants in the University of Witten / Herdecke in Germany.
• In 2008, he participated in a two year postgraduate program in New York University (NYU) College of Dentistry on Aesthetic and prosthetic rehabilitation
• In 2009, he participated in a Practical course conducted for the first time in Greece of advanced level, over cadaveric heads in the University of Thessaloniki
• In 2010, he attend Dr.Mauro Fradeani, Italy in his private clinic in Italy (one of the best Prosthodontics) and participated in the postgraduate program as well as the clinical presentation of plenty of cases.
• In 2010, he participated in the first group of dentists in Europe under the Dawson Academy UK was launched completing all the circle of core courses that took place in both London and Manchester, England.
• In 2013, he attended the University of Kentucky (UK),USA two postgraduate programs concerning the occlusion and TMD, namely the convergence and TMJ dysfunction.
• In 2013, he attended the Clinical Occlusion Course with Dr. Stuart OrtonJones, who is professor of Bristol’s University, UK.
• A four-day practical and theoretical seminar with Galip Gurel, who is among the top in the design of aesthetic restorations and smiling but also in the technical minimal preparation.
• A practical and theoretical seminar with Professor Golstain by the Foundation Rosentam of the United States.
• A practical and theoretical seminar with Newton Fall from Brazil on the resins for both the front and the posterior teeth.
• A practical Seminar on resins and prefabricated veneers with the world renowned Professor Didier Dietschi from the University of Geneva.
• He is member of the Dental Association of Athens.
Ask About These Services
He uses the pioneering T-Scan device that records occlusal forces inside the mouth. His training has been done by its inventor Dr.Kerstain who is the professor of Tufts University in TMD in USA.
In 2010 he was certified as a dentist in Lumineers Veneers. The Lumineers are manufactured in America with some special porcelain with very high resistance. The Lumineers is a safe