One of the greatest challenges when transitioning to Complete Care Dentistry is the creation of an organized process from the time a patient first calls the practice, to the delivery of optimum restorative dentistry. In order for this to happen, not only must the dentist’s technical abilities grow, but so must the organizational, managerial and communication of the entire team.
This course is designed so that the clinical and business team come home with a unified vision of how to schedule appointments, the specific roles of each team member in the new patient examination process, the verbal skills to communicate with patients and a programmed approach to case presentation.
- Explain the concept of Complete Care Dentistry
- Recognize the elements of the Complete Exam
- Introduce existing patients in your practice to the concept of a comprehensive exam
- Schedule and orchestrate the new patient and records gathering visit
- Use photography to uncover the wants of the patient.
- Schedule the case presentation appointment and who must be present at this visit
- Organize the schedule for increased productivity, enhance efficiency and decrease stress
- Make time for large cases, while still paying attention to the necessary operative dentistry that is the cornerstone of every general practice
- Understand the effect of dental insurance
- Successfully market your practice to attract patients who are looking for the type of treatment offered in your practice
- Develop the necessary verbal skills to professionally speak with patients who are looking for a new dentist, shopping for fees or need to cancel their appointment
Target Audience: General Dentists, Team Members
CE Credits: 12
CE Codes: #550 (10L) and #730 (2L)
Class Hours: Day 1 & 2 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuition: $995 per Dentist, $795 per Team Member
Recommended Prerequisite: None