One of the greatest challenges when transitioning to Complete Care Dentistry is the creation of an organized process from the time a patient first calls the practice, to the delivery of optimum restorative dentistry. In order for this to happen, not only must the dentist’s technical abilities grow, but so must the organizational, managerial and communication of the entire team.
This course is designed so that the clinical and business team come home with a unified vision of how to schedule appointments, the specific roles of each team member in the new patient examination process, the verbal skills to communicate with patients and a programmed approach to case presentation.
- Explain the concept of Complete Care Dentistry
- Recognize the elements of the Complete Exam
- Introduce existing patients in your practice to the concept of a comprehensive exam
- Schedule and orchestrate the new patient and records gathering visit
- Use photography to uncover the wants of the patient.
- Schedule the case presentation appointment and who must be present at this visit
- Organize the schedule for increased productivity, enhance efficiency and decrease stress
- Make time for large cases, while still paying attention to the necessary operative dentistry that is the cornerstone of every general practice
- Understand the effect of dental insurance
- Successfully market your practice to attract patients who are looking for the type of treatment offered in your practice
- Develop the necessary verbal skills to professionally speak with patients who are looking for a new dentist, shopping for fees or need to cancel their appointment
Hear What Our Students Say About This Course
Requests to cancel or transfer registration in a Dawson Academy course, lecture, or event will be accommodated until 60 DAYS PRIOR to start date. Upon request a refund will be provided minus a $100.00 non-refundable deposit, or a one-time course, lecture, or event transfer, which remains valid for 12 months. Less than 60 days prior to course, no refunds or transfers will be issued.
*Students who finance tuition through the Lending Club financing program are subject to special terms and conditions.
Please contact The Dawson Academy at 1.800.952.2178 for full details.
The Dawson Academy is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Dawson Academy designates this activity for 13 credit hours continuing education credits.