Original Air Date: 03/19/2021
Video Demonstrations! Dr. Khanna will be performing equilibration on a recent post-orthodontic patient and mounted model.
In this dental CE course, you will explore when and how equilibration can become an ideal act of form and function in a balanced occlusion. After the fundamentals of equilibration have been revealed, you will begin to understand its importance in everyday dentistry. Dawson’s equilibration process is part of a 10-step 3D treatment planning checklist, and when not taken seriously, outcomes become unpredictable. You will learn how-to communicate applicable treatment plans to your patients’ equilibrated occlusion.
Join Senior Faculty Member, Dr. Neeraj Khanna, and unlock the many benefits of proper equilibration, including patient comfort and satisfaction – and increased confidence in yourself as a Complete Care Dentist.
- Summarize the fundamentals of occlusal equilibration
- Compare the principles behind equilibration
- Determine why, when, and how-to use equilibration
- Outline how-to discuss equilibration with your patients
- Implement equilibration procedures into your practice
CE Credits: 4
Instructor: Dr. Neeraj Khanna
Recommended Prerequisites: None